Table of Contents
- 1 Are there different versions of the Bible?
- 2 How can a non Christian share the gospel?
- 3 Are there Christians who don’t follow the Bible?
- 4 What verses are missing from the NIV Bible?
- 5 Is it a sin to not share the gospel?
- 6 Why sharing the gospel is important?
- 7 What is wrong with the NIV Bible translation?
- 8 Do you need to spread the Gospel to go to heaven?
Are there different versions of the Bible?
The Bible has been translated into many languages from the biblical languages of Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek. The Latin Vulgate translation was dominant in Western Christianity through the Middle Ages. Since then, the Bible has been translated into many more languages.
How to Share the Gospel with Others
- sharing your own personal story or testimony.
- offering an ear to listen and encourage them.
- reflecting Jesus through your works and deeds.
- reflecting Jesus on social media.
Are there Christians who don’t follow the Bible?
Christian atheism is a form of Christianity that rejects theistic claims of Christianity, but draws its beliefs and practices from Jesus’ life and/or teachings as recorded in the New Testament Gospels and other sources. Christian atheism takes many forms: Some include an ethics system.
What verses are missing from the NIV Bible?
The sixteen omitted verses
- (1) Matthew 17:21.
- (2) Matthew 18:11.
- (3) Matthew 23:14.
- (4) Mark 7:16.
- (5 & 6) Mark 9:44 & 9:46.
- (7) Mark 11:26.
- (8) Mark 15:28.
- (9) Luke 17:36.
No. It is a sin not to be willing to share the gospel. God will guide us when we are willing to speak or to be silent.
Why sharing the gospel is important?
It is every Christian’s duty to live a life that points to Christ and witnesses to others through actions and words. Sharing the gospel is not easy for most of us. It is our job to plant seeds into the hearts of others and allow the Holy Spirit to work on the hearts of those we witness to.
What is wrong with the NIV Bible translation?
The problem with the NIV is that is not a great translation. It uses paraphrase a lot. Yes, I’m aware that paraphrase is often necessary in order to communicate phrases in other languages. Sometimes a literal translation is lost on the readers.
Do you need to spread the Gospel to go to heaven?
NO! All that is required is to get to heaven is the following: Admit that you are a sinner who deserves Hell (Romans 3:23 and 6:23, Revelations 21:8). Trust in Him alone for salvation (John 14:6).