Table of Contents
- 1 How can I connect with Jesus?
- 2 How do we connect with God?
- 3 Why do we need to be connected to Jesus?
- 4 How can I come closer to Jesus?
- 5 How can I be with Jesus everyday?
- 6 How can I stay more connected to God?
- 7 How can I be always with God?
- 8 Why is it important to walk with God?
- 9 How can I draw nearer to God?
- 10 How can I get closer to God everyday?
- 11 How do I connect with God back?
- 12 How can I be spiritually connected to God?
How can I connect with Jesus?
5 Simple Ways to Stay Connected to Jesus in College
- 1) Choose a Local Church. The local church is where the Body of Christ gathers to hear the Word of God and respond in worship together.
- 2) Pray Every Day.
- 3) Find People to Serve.
- 4) Surround Yourself with the Right Friends.
- 5) Learn Time Management.
How do we connect with God?
1. Connect with God
- Prayer. The first way to connect with God is Prayer.
- God’s Word. When you are reading God’s word you are connecting with Him.
- Praise. As you Praise God and Thank Him you are surrendering yourself to God and connecting to Him.
- Forgiveness. Ask God for Forgiveness.
- Spend Time Together.
Why do we need to be connected to Jesus?
Our connection to God makes us clean, grow and bear good and much spiritual fruits. Our connection to God’s words leads to life. Our connection to God’s plans lead us to clear vision of eternal inheritance.
How can I come closer to Jesus?
Commit to Jesus. Join a good Christian church and become committed. Join a group that you can function in and serve the Lord. Start by listening to or watching sermons and reading books. The sermon by your pastor who will refer to Bible verses that are relevant, will further get you closer to God.
How can I be with Jesus everyday?
How to Follow Jesus in Everyday Life
- 10 Practical ways to be more like Jesus. How to follow Jesus?
- Love your enemies.
- Love your neighbor.
- Don’t judge others.
- Be humble.
- Don’t worry.
- Follow the Golden Rule.
- Worship God whole-heartedly.
How can I stay more connected to God?
Here are some ways to stay connected with the Bible….
- Be with each other in Spirit. Paul tells the Colossians that he isn’t with them physically, but he is with them in spirit.
- Understand the metaphors.
- Connect when you can, how you can.
- Encourage others.
- Long for the day we’ll be back together as normal.
How can I be always with God?
Here are some ways to help you find your way back to Him:
- Talk to Him. Just as with any other person in your life, communication is essential to strengthening your relationship with God.
- Obey Him. Obey God’s commandments.
- Study the scriptures.
- Listen for Him.
- Show gratitude.
- Be mindful.
Why is it important to walk with God?
Walking With God Makes Things Possible We are here to spread God’s love and light to others and spread the good news that he is our savior. When we walk with God, it may not make things easy but it makes them possible. Walking with him gives us assurance of his presence and power in our lives.
How can I draw nearer to God?
How To Draw Close To God
- Get To Know Jesus. If you want to draw close to God, you have to know Jesus in your heart and receive the Holy Spirit.
- Get In The Water.
- Get In The Word.
- Get To Praying.
- Get To A Church.
- Get Fed And Stay Hungry.
- Get Going And Stay Focused.
How can I get closer to God everyday?
12 WAYS TO GET CLOSER TO GOD RIGHT NOW
- Get quiet.
- Read your bible.
- Write out your prayers in a dedicated notebook; these can be for others or yourself.
- Go for a walk and talk with God.
- Meditate on Scripture.
- Put on some worship music and immerse yourself in the melody and lyrics.
- Marvel at the world God has created.
How do I connect with God back?
How can I be spiritually connected to God?
Here are 9 ways on how to be spiritual and connect with God without going to church:
- Slow down.
- Meditate or pray.
- Enjoy the outdoors.
- Stay open to finding God within yourself.
- Look for God in each person you meet.
- Stay open to experiencing the Spirit in unexpected places.
- Find music that touches your soul.