Table of Contents
How can you make someone believe in God?
Talk to people who believe in God. Talk to him or her about why and how faith is so strong. Ask questions. “Why do you believe in God?” “What makes you sure that God is there?” “Why should I believe in God?” These are all questions that a friend might have a unique insight to.
How do I bring someone to Jesus?
Bring someone with you to a church service specifically to hear the gospel. Communicate to your pastor that you are bringing someone with you who needs the Lord. Pray that God will open their heart as they hear the truth. Have a Bible study in your home or on the job.
How do I start believing in Jesus?
Start by acknowledging that everyone has sinned. However, we’ve all done wrong at some point, like telling a lie, being envious, or taking something that wasn’t ours. The Bible says that sin keeps you separated from God, so admitting that you’ve sinned is the first step toward believing in Jesus.
Can you pray for someone who doesn’t believe in God?
One does not need to believe in God for prayer to work. This makes sense because you do not need to subscribe to any particular religion or believe in any God to meditate. Though Harris does not realise it, the same is true of prayer. It is possible to be a praying atheist, a “pray-theist” if you like.
How do you become closer to God?
12 WAYS TO GET CLOSER TO GOD RIGHT NOW
- Get quiet.
- Read your bible.
- Write out your prayers in a dedicated notebook; these can be for others or yourself.
- Go for a walk and talk with God.
- Meditate on Scripture.
- Put on some worship music and immerse yourself in the melody and lyrics.
- Marvel at the world God has created.
How do you pray if you’re an atheist?
So here are four keys to praying like a Pentecostal… as an atheist.
- Find a good listener. During prayer we experience the benefit of having the perfect sounding board, an imaginary listener who never interrupts and never makes themselves the subject of our conversation.
- Be real.
- Let go.
- Listen to your heart.
How do you make a loved one closer to God?
These ten suggestions will help your family grow closer to one another and to God.
- Read God’s word together.
- Serve others together.
- Express love for each other often.
- Pray together as a family.
- Spend mealtime together.
- Teach good values.
- Go to church together.
- Start traditions together.