Table of Contents
How did Jesus communicate his message?
The parable of the Tares (Mathew 13:24-30) This is the first of all the parables that touch on kingdom of heaven. Jesus communicated through parables as a symbolic representation of issues in order to provoke thoughtful consideration on the part of the audience.
How did Jesus communicate with God?
During the birth of Jesus, God spoke to Mary through an angel; he spoke to Joseph through a dream; he spoke to the shepherds through an angel and he spoke to the Magi through a dream. Yes, God speaks! But now that the Scriptures are complete, any word from God must be corroborated by the Bible.
How does God send a message?
God uses human channels to speak words of prophecy, tongues and interpretation and words of wisdom and knowledge (1 Cor. 12:8-10). God also expresses Himself through human vessels to distribute His message in anointed sermons, songs and writings.
What are the messages of Jesus?
Essential messages for me are:
- In the love that Jesus shows and teaches us, we fulfill all the commandments of the Lord.
- The Lord sends us the Holy Spirit, who explains to us all that is important to us when we knock and ask for it.
- The Lord sends us the Holy Spirit, without whom we can do nothing.
How can I communicate with Jesus?
Prayer is the way we communicate with God who created us and saved us through Christ because he desires to be in a relationship with us. God talks to us through His word and the Holy Spirit in us. He helps us understand His word and apply it to our lives. It’s through prayer that we communicate back to God.
What are the 5 ways God speaks to us?
Five Ways God Speaks to Us
- FIVE WAYS GOD SPEAKS TO US.
- Through His still, small voice inside our hearts.
- Through the rhema word of God.
- Through a sense of peace.
- Through open and closed doors.
- Through other people.