Table of Contents
- 1 How do we welcome Jesus in our lives?
- 2 Who helped spread the Jesus message?
- 3 How do you trust in Jesus?
- 4 What are the three things that Jesus asked his disciples to do?
- 5 What are 3 facts about Christianity?
- 6 What are the top ten things that Jesus spoke about?
- 7 How do you welcome Jesus into your life?
- 8 What did Jesus tell his followers to do?
- 9 How did people welcome Jesus when he entered Jerusalem?
How do we welcome Jesus in our lives?
Help people in need. Seek forgiveness for your sins. Make Jesus Christ the center of your life and ask him to help you do his will each day. When you pray, believe in your heart that God has heard your prayer and pray that God’s will be done, not yours.
Who helped spread the Jesus message?
Although Jesus had died, his message had not. Word of his teachings spread to Jewish communities across the empire. This was helped by energetic apostles, such as Paul and by the modern communications of the Roman Empire.
How do you trust in Jesus?
To trust God, you must communicate with God about your sins. In order to gain control over your actions, you must do something about what you have done in the past and do in the present. Confess and free your mind to accept what is to come with prayers and a willing heart. Receive the Holy Eucharist.
What are the three things that Jesus asked his disciples to do?
Jesus: ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you.
What are 3 facts about Christianity?
5 x Christianity facts for kids
- Christians believe in one god, it’s a monotheistic religion.
- Mary was the mother of Jesus.
- Monks and Nuns are devoted followers of Christianity.
- The Pope is the leader of the Catholic Church.
- About 71 percent of Americans identify as Christian.
What are the top ten things that Jesus spoke about?
In summary, the top ten things Jesus Christ spoke about were God, heaven, hell, making disciples, His own divine identity, prayer, faith, love, His heavenly Father, and the importance of keeping His Word by acting upon it.
How do you welcome Jesus into your life?
Ask God to help you remember what Jesus has done for you and to celebrate Him as King by living your life in a way that pleases Him. Ask God to help you welcome Jesus into every decision that you make, just as the people welcomed Him into Jerusalem. How to use these posts with your family can be found here.
What did Jesus tell his followers to do?
Jesus commanded his followers: “Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.” ( Matthew 28:19, 20) Thus, we must teach the things that Christ commanded.
How did people welcome Jesus when he entered Jerusalem?
Jesus entered Jerusalem and people welcomed Him as the King that they knew Him to be. He had healed the blind, raised the dead, and taught in the synagogue. He had taught about Himself as the Messiah that God had sent to forgive the sins of the world many times, and today He entered into Jerusalem and people cheered.