Table of Contents
How do you appreciate a girl for her poem?
You give your hand so sweetly.
- I am lost if you’re away. You have me so completely. I cherish you night and day. Without your breath, I cannot live.
- I need your lips on mine. Nothing at all I wouldn’t give. I’ll take nothing and be fine.
- So happy and so proud. Never a day you’ll feel alone, And I’ll yell it oh so loud.
The Best Places to Post Your Poetry
- The Talent Bank.
- Family Friend Poems.
- Hello poetry.
Do you want me or not poem?
So tell me now, and tell me true, so I can say that I love you. Of all the guys I’ve ever met, you’re the one, I won’t forget. And if I die before you do, I go to heaven and wait for you.
Where can I post my poetry for free?
There are currently no responses for this story.
- 8 Proven Poetry Websites To Read And Share Your Poems. Sarah Baylor.
- Commaful. This site is quite different than most poetry sites on this list.
- Instagram. Have you heard the term “Instagram poet” before?
What is the message of the poem accepting and loving me?
The message of the poem is that no one will help you but yourself so you must love and accept yourself so that other people will love you the way you love yourself more.
How do you promote a poem?
Here are 8 ways that I have found to be the most effective.
- Submit to Literary Journals. There is no way around this fact.
- Have A Website or Blog.
- Use Facebook.
- Join a Poetry Community.
- Go to Open Mics.
- Join an Online Poetry Community.
- Start a Writing Group.
- Join Tumblr (Or Twitter, or . . . )