Table of Contents
- 1 How do you interact with non believers?
- 2 What does the word Koinonia mean?
- 3 What does Jesus say about non-believers?
- 4 Is Koinonia in the Bible?
- 5 What is the most encouraging Bible verse?
- 6 What the Bible Says About Koinonia?
- 7 Is Joshua Selman married?
- 8 What is Koinonia who is our community?
- 9 Is a follower of Jesus a disciple?
- 10 What the Bible says about life challenges?
- 11 How do you respond to a religious fanatic?
How do you interact with non believers?
Instead, I hope for, and welcome, a discussion about them.
- Drop the stereotypes.
- Don’t try to “win” the argument.
- Speak for yourself.
- Highlight the diversity among Christians.
- Acknowledge privilege and don’t try to force others to live by a certain moral code.
What does the word Koinonia mean?
1 : the Christian fellowship or body of believers. 2 : intimate spiritual communion and participative sharing in a common religious commitment and spiritual community the koinonia of the disciples with each other and with their Lord.
What does Jesus say about non-believers?
I enjoy connecting with non-believers by simply asking about their lives and listening to them. Believers are in this world that is beset by spiritual darkness; but by nature, we are not of it. “They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world” said Jesus in John 17:16.
Is Koinonia in the Bible?
New Testament Koinonia can therefore refer in some contexts to a jointly contributed gift. The word appears 19 times in most editions of the Greek New Testament. In the New American Standard Bible, it is translated “fellowship” twelve times, “sharing” three times, and “participation” and “contribution” twice each.
What is the most encouraging Bible verse?
Philippians 4:6–7 (NIV) Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
What the Bible Says About Koinonia?
Is Joshua Selman married?
Joshua Selman is one of the most sought preachers in Nigeria and has travelled around Nigeria and beyond. He has inspire many who have been given countless of testimonies about his messages. Although, Apostle Joshua Selman is not married and has no wife yet, he is focused on bringing the word of God nearer to people.
What is Koinonia who is our community?
Koinonia is a lay Christian community with social and humanitarian projects in Kenya, Zambia and the Nuba Mountains of Sudan.
Is a follower of Jesus a disciple?
In Christianity, disciple primarily refers to a dedicated follower of Jesus. This term is found in the New Testament only in the Gospels and Acts. In the ancient world, a disciple is a follower or adherent of a teacher. It is not the same as being a student in the modern sense.
What the Bible says about life challenges?
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.
How do you respond to a religious fanatic?
How do you deal with religious fanatics? In my opinion, the best way to deal with religious fanatics is to give them enough rope and let them hang themselves….
- Ignore them!
- Ask them nicely to leave me alone and take the rant elsewhere.
- Or just say “Hail Satan!” To get a reaction.