Table of Contents
- 1 How many times in the Bible does Jesus say I tell you the truth?
- 2 Where in the Bible Jesus said believe in me?
- 3 How many times does Jesus say follow me?
- 4 How many times does believer appear in the Bible?
- 5 What does Jesus mean by saying I am the way the truth and the life?
- 6 Who shall ever believe in me?
- 7 How can I follow God’s plan?
- 8 How many times does the Bible refer to God as Father?
- 9 What is the biblical definition of truth?
- 10 Did Jesus say believe in me and you will be saved?
How many times in the Bible does Jesus say I tell you the truth?
Jesus says “I tell you the truth” three times in the New Testament of the King James Bible.
Where in the Bible Jesus said believe in me?
Bible Gateway John 14 :: NIV. “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God ; trust also in me.
How many times does Jesus say follow me?
Jesus said “follow me” thirteen times in the Gospels. He used these two simple words to call Peter, Andrew, James, and John as his disciples: “As Jesus was walking beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon called Peter, and his brother Andrew.
How many times does believer appear in the Bible?
The actual word appears 3 times (Acts 11:26; 26:28; 1 Peter 4:16).
What does Jesus mean by saying I am the way the truth and the life?
People want something genuine and real. Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth.” Truth is a person, not a concept. This means that we can never know the truth of our circumstances unless we have first heard from Jesus.
Who shall ever believe in me?
 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:  And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.
How can I follow God’s plan?
Following God’s Plan for Your Life:
- Be in prayer. A way to know that you are following God’s plan for your life is by being in prayer.
- Be actively reading in the Word.
- Follow the commands He puts on your heart.
- Seek a godly community.
- Obey the Truth.
How many times does the Bible refer to God as Father?
In Jeremiah chapter 3, two times the Lord is called father, and two times the na- tion is called sons or children (depending on the translation, the Hebrew word being “banim”, that is “sons”).
What is the biblical definition of truth?
Truth is in fact a verified or indisputable fact. We just believe as Christians the facts are laid out in the Bible. We believe every answer to life and the truth on any topic is laid out in the Bible. Jesus was saying to us it is an indisputable fact that I am the Son of God. I am the way, the truth and the life.
Did Jesus say believe in me and you will be saved?
Bible Gateway Romans 10 :: NIV. Brothers, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.