Table of Contents
- 1 What is a good sentence for modification?
- 2 What is a modification example?
- 3 How do you use the word modify?
- 4 What is modification in English grammar?
- 5 What are the modifications?
- 6 What is plant modification?
- 7 What are examples of modifications in the classroom?
- 8 What is the difference between modification and accommodation?
- 9 What does job modification mean?
- 10 What do we usually use to modify a subject?
- 11 What are the types of modification?
- 12 What are the types of modifiers?
- 13 How do you use modified in a sentence?
- 14 Can you file for a sentence modification?
- 15 What is a motion for reduction of a sentence?
What is a good sentence for modification?
Examples of modification in a Sentence They passed the law with only a few minor modifications. The weather required some major modifications to our travel plans. These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word ‘modification.
What is a modification example?
Modification is a change that is made, or is the act of changing something. When a plan is in place and you make a slight change to the plan such as building a wall one inch taller, this is an example of modification.
How do you use the word modify?
Modify in a Sentence ?
- Teachers are allowed to modify certain student’s test to level the academic playing field.
- Because the bankruptcy client’s income has changed, her attorney has agreed to modify her debt plan.
- We need to modify our club rules so that boys as well as girls will be allowed in the organization.
What is modification in English grammar?
Modification is a syntactic construction in which one grammatical element (e.g., a noun) is accompanied (or modified) by another (e.g., an adjective). The first grammatical element is called the head (or headword). The accompanying element is called a modifier.
What are the modifications?
A modification is a change or alteration, usually to make something work better. If you want to change something — in other words, modify it — you need to make a modification. When you think of the word modification, think “change.”
What is plant modification?
In some plants, the roots change their shape and get modified to absorb and transport water and minerals from the soil to different parts of the plant. They are also modified for support, food storage, and respiration. The root modifications perform two major functions- Physiological and Mechanical.
What are examples of modifications in the classroom?
Modifications are changes in what students are expected to learn, based on their individual abilities. Examples of modifications include use of alternate books, pass/no pass grading option, reworded questions in simpler language, daily feedback to a student.
What is the difference between modification and accommodation?
While the two words sound similar, they mean different things. An accommodation changes how a student learns the material. A modification changes what a student is taught or expected to learn.
What does job modification mean?
Job modification is a process designed to adjust work conditions, alter duties and functions, and/or reestablish job protocol as fitting for individuals with disabilities. Job modification steps may better accommodate an applicant or employee’s condition.
What do we usually use to modify a subject?
We usually use an adjective to modify a subject.
What are the types of modification?
Types of modification. This model illustrates how alleles of modifier and modified genes affect penetrance, dominance modification, expressivity and pleiotropy, and modulate the phenotypes of mutant organisms.
What are the types of modifiers?
There are two types of modifiers: adjectives and adverbs.
How do you use modified in a sentence?
- The industrial revolution modified the whole structure of English society.
- The original text has been modified so radically that it is barely recognizable.
- The office software has been modified over the years.
- The equipment may be modified to produce VCD sets.
- Top supermarkets are to ban many genetically modified foods.
Can you file for a sentence modification?
The modification to your sentence is not automatic after you complete the program. You must file a motion with the court to modify your sentence. An experienced criminal defense lawyer files the court documents for you, and monitors the court process while your sentence is being modified.
What is a motion for reduction of a sentence?
A motion of sentence reduction is a petition to acquire a sentence reduction for a convicted criminal. The procedures for filing a motion of sentence reduction vary from one state to another. Generally, an individual must wait one year following the sentencing to file a petition for sentence reduction.