Table of Contents
- 1 What should you not say to someone with MS?
- 2 What do you say to someone with MS?
- 3 Are Online Masters respected?
- 4 How can you help someone with MS?
- 5 Should I date a girl with MS?
- 6 Which is worse MS or PD?
- 7 How valuable is an online masters?
- 8 Is a master’s degree respected?
- 9 How close is a cure for MS?
- 10 Is a master’s degree worth getting?
What should you not say to someone with MS?
What NOT to say to someone with MS
- You don’t look sick.
- You shouldn’t drink diet coke.
- OMG this diet cures MS.
- OMG this vitamin will leave you symptom-free.
- Aren’t you gluten-free? …
- Aren’t you too healthy-looking to have MS.
- Try this herb; it helped my cousin’s uncles’ sister’s friend who has MS.
What do you say to someone with MS?
What to say to someone who has MS
- I am here for you.
- I care about you.
- I’d really like to help as best as I can.
- You can always lean on me.
- It’s okay to show your emotions to me.
- I want to give you a great, big hug because I care.
- Let’s talk about how you really feel.
Are Online Masters respected?
As more and more trusted schools offer online degree programs, respect continues to grow. According to a survey conducted by CareerBuilder.com, 83 percent of executives say that “an online degree is as credible as one earned through a traditional campus-based program.”
How can you help someone with MS?
Ask how your friend is doing, then be ready to listen. Listening without judgment or interruption is one of the most helpful things you can do for any friend, including one with MS. Ask how you can help — but be honest about what you can provide, and say no if you really can’t give what your friend needs.
Should I date a girl with MS?
“MS is a complex disease,” she says. “It can be hard to talk about or explain [to a partner] why some days you feel fine and other days you don’t. It could make dating harder when you’re not sure how you will feel.” MS can also impact sexual feelings and function — a big part of most romantic relationships.
Which is worse MS or PD?
MS can break down the coating, called myelin, that surrounds and protects your nerves. In Parkinson’s, nerve cells in a part of your brain slowly die off. Both can start out with mild symptoms, but they get worse over time.
How valuable is an online masters?
Generally, an online master’s degree from a regionally accredited university is considered by most employers to be as relevant as a degree earned on campus. Most universities make no distinction between degrees earned through distance learning and those earned on campus.
Is a master’s degree respected?
Obtaining a master’s degree will not only garner you more respect and credibility in your professional life, but also your personal life. Employers will have much more respect for someone that has a master’s than they will for someone that doesn’t.
How close is a cure for MS?
Probably between 5-15 years. If cure means ‘no more disease activity and no further treatment’, this is likely to be achievable with the currently available high efficacy medications.
Is a master’s degree worth getting?
One benefit of earning a master’s degree is that it often leads to increased earnings. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, those with just a high school degree earn $746 per week on average while college graduates earn closer to 1,248 per week, and workers with master’s degrees earn nearly $1,500 per week.