Table of Contents
- 1 How many times can you ask Allah for forgiveness?
- 2 Will Allah forgive me if I break a promise to him?
- 3 Will Allah forgive me if I repeat the same sin?
- 4 What is the DUA for asking Allah for forgiveness?
- 5 What happens if u break a promise with Allah?
- 6 Does God punish you for breaking a promise to him?
- 7 Will Allah forgive me for my bad thoughts?
- 8 Can I break a promise made to Allah?
- 9 Can you be forgiven for breaking a promise?
- 10 Is it a sin to break promises?
How many times can you ask Allah for forgiveness?
Say it 3 times after every salat and minimum of 100 times a day. It means, “I seek forgiveness from Allah”. Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “Whoever says, ‘Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi,’ 100 times a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea. [Sahih al-Bukhari 6405]
Will Allah forgive me if I break a promise to him?
If you made a vow to Allah that you would not commit a sin and still did it, then you have to fast 3 days to atone for breaking your vow as per Islamic law. If it wasn’t a vow, then you can just ask for forgiveness. Why not. Allah is Merciful.
Will Allah forgive me if I repeat the same sin?
1) Yes definitely Allah IN HIS ALL MERCY will forgive all the sin related to his own command or concerning the Almighty Allah himself, the sin can be as huge as from the earth to the sky and will be pardon if & only if asked with the good intention of not repeating again. This is known as “hookkukul” Ebad.
What is the DUA for asking Allah for forgiveness?
Allah the Almighty said: O’ son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you.
What happens if u break a promise with Allah?
Islam. It is forbidden to break an oath in Islam. However, when someone does break an oath, they are required to ask for forgiveness and make up for the sin by feeding/clothing 10 poor people or freeing a slave(which is nearly impossible today), or, if unable to do these, to fast for three days.
Does God punish you for breaking a promise to him?
God won’t need to actively punish you. All he has to do is not deliver you from the natural consequences of breaking that promise.
Will Allah forgive me for my bad thoughts?
Allah will not punish you for the thoughts that you have. In fact, Allah will reward you for the way that you dealt with those thoughts and that is a sign of Iman.
Can I break a promise made to Allah?
Again it is up to you whether or not you keep the oath. No one knows you made the oath but Allah right? Breaking a covenant made to Allah Almighty is very grave indeed. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, ‘Whoever vows to obey Allah, let him obey Him, and whoever vows to disobey Him let him not disobey Him.
Can you be forgiven for breaking a promise?
2- Ask for forgiveness from God Wondering can be forgiven for breaking a promise to God? the simple answer is A Big Yes!
Is it a sin to break promises?
Yes, breaking a promise is a sin because a promise is a serious thing. It is better not to make a promise than to make and not keep ( Deuteronomy 23: 21-23 ).