Table of Contents
- 1 Is Vishnu a Brahman?
- 2 Are Brahma and Vishnu the same?
- 3 What aspect of Brahman does Vishnu represent?
- 4 Who or what is Brahman What is the relationship between Brahman and deities such as Vishnu Shiva and the Goddess?
- 5 Why Lord Vishnu is not Worshipped?
- 6 Which God is Brahmin?
- 7 Who is the most powerful God in Hinduism?
- 8 Why is Lord Vishnu not Worshipped?
- 9 Who is the father of Shiva?
- 10 Who can defeat Lord Vishnu?
- 11 Who killed Vishnu?
- 12 Who are the highest Brahmins?
- 13 Who is the most powerful god?
- 14 Who is powerful than Vishnu?
Is Vishnu a Brahman?
Hindus are often classified into three groups according to which form of Brahman they worship: Those who worship Vishnu (the preserver) and Vishnu’s important incarnations Rama, Krishna and Narasimha; Those who worship Shiva (the destroyer)
Are Brahma and Vishnu the same?
Brahma and Vishnu are not persons or personalities even though they are depicted as having human like physical features. These are universal energies. Brahma is the energy that creates and Vishnu is the energy that helps maintain balance between right and wrong.
What aspect of Brahman does Vishnu represent?
Vishnu symbolizes the preserver, the protector, and the sustainer of the world created by Brahma as well as the law of the Vedas.
Who or what is Brahman What is the relationship between Brahman and deities such as Vishnu Shiva and the Goddess?
The trimurti collapses the three gods into a single form with three faces. Each god is in charge of one aspect of creation, with Brahma as creator, Vishnu as preserver, and Shiva as destroyer.
Why Lord Vishnu is not Worshipped?
So, mostly don’t worship vishnu as they are told to become like Pralhad whom God helps but never actually god is just available at our fingertips. They work accordingly to natural things tn with laws of nature unviolated. They don’t feel the God around them in such a form explained and can’t worship him.
Which God is Brahmin?
Brahma, who is a Brahmin god, is also the prime originator of the ‘varna’ system which later solidified as the caste system. Brahmins used Brahma’s name as a pseudonym when they wrote the ‘vedas’.
Who is the most powerful God in Hinduism?
Vishnu is the supreme God of Hinduism. Most Hindus worship one Supreme Being, though by different names.
Why is Lord Vishnu not Worshipped?
Who is the father of Shiva?
The nineteen avatars of Lord Shiva. This avatar of Lord Shiva was born to Sage Dadhichi and his wife, Swarcha. However, he lost his parent’s son after his birth. He was raised by his aunt Dadhimati.
Who can defeat Lord Vishnu?
Lord Vishnu is omnipotent and omniscient. He can never be defeated. Just like Lord Shiva and Devi Shakti. Often due to boons given by Shiva and Brahma, he has to find other means to defeat his opponents.
Who killed Vishnu?
Sharabha kills Narasimha first and then kills Varaha, allowing Vishnu to reabsorb the energies of both his fierce forms. Finally, Sharabha defeats Vishnu.
Who are the highest Brahmins?
The Himalayan states of Uttarakhand (20%) and Himachal Pradesh (14%) have the highest percentage of Brahmin population relative to respective state’s total Hindus.
Who is the most powerful god?
Gods and Goddesses
- The most powerful of all, Zeus was god of the sky and the king of Mount Olympus.
- Hera was goddess of marriage and the queen of Olympus.
- Aphrodite was the goddess of love and beauty, and the protector of sailors.
- Artemis was the goddess of the hunt and the protector of women in childbirth.
Who is powerful than Vishnu?
Well, the answer depends on which Vishnu we are talking about. If it is Lord Vishnu who reside in Baikunth (Sat Loka), then it is definitely Lord Shiva who is incomparably more powerful than Vishnu.