What are good general knowledge questions?
What are good general knowledge questions?
GK Questions for Class 3 on India
- Who is known as the Iron Man of India?
- Who was the first woman Prime Minister of India?
- Who is known as the Father of the Indian Constitution?
- Who was the first woman President of India?
- What is the National Animal of India?
- What is the National Bird of India?
What are the top 10 GK questions?
10 GK Questions and Answers on the eminent Personalities and their contribution
- Who was the first Indian woman in Space?
- Who was the first Indian in space?
- Who built the Jama Masjid?
- Who wrote the Indian National Anthem?
- Who was the first Indian Scientist to win a Nobel Prize?
What are the best pub quiz questions?
Pub Quiz Questions – General Knowledge Round
- What is the world’s largest land mammal?
- Rio de Janeiro is a city in which South American country?
- Which Middle Eastern city is also the name of a type of artichoke?
- With which sport is Silverstone most associated?
- Nostradamus was famous for making what?
What are the most common quiz questions?
10 Most Common Quiz Questions
- Vodka, Galliano and orange juice are utilized to produce what kind of classic cocktail?
- What’s changed into alcohol while in brewing?
- What number of gallons of beer are actually in a firkin?
- Which US state is branded in the tag of the Jack Daniels bottle?
Who was gk first question?
First In India and First In World Traditional GK
|Sl. No.||Question – First in India and First In World|
|1.||The first President of Indian Republic|
|2.||The first Prime Minister of India|
|3.||The first Vice-President of Indian Republic|
|4.||The first Home Minister of India|
Which GK question is hardest?
World Top 50 Hardest GK Questions Answers Quiz
- Question No (1) ‘Harry Potter’ is the novel written by J. K. Rowling a British author.
- Question No (2) What is the Origin of ‘Grasobern Card Game’?
- Question No (3) Which city is known as the home of the world’s oldest oil paintings?
What are fun quiz categories?
41 of the best alternative quiz round ideas
- Household item challenges.
- Name the album cover.
- Name the book from the cover.
- Put these famous faces in age order.
- Name that ghost.
- One letter answers.
- Celeb pseudonyms.
- What country are you in if…
How long should a 20 question quiz take?
If the exam is worth, say, 100 marks, you have just over 1½ minutes per mark. So, for example, a 20-mark question should take about 30 minutes.
Who is the mother and father of GK?
Bhikaiji Rustom Cama,or Madam Cama was born on 24 September 1861 in Bombay. She was an outstanding lady of great courage, fearlessness, integrity, perseverance and passion for freedom. and is considered as the mother of Indian revolution because of her contributions to Indian freedom struggle.
Who is the first male in world?
First in the World – Men
|First man in space||Yuri Gagarin||USSR|
|First man to reach the North Pole||Robert Peary||USA|
|First man to scale Mt Everest||Edmund Hillary||New Zealand|
|First man to reach the South Pole||Roald Amundsen||Norway|
|First man to circumnavigate the world||Enrique, Magellan’s slave||Malay|
What is the world’s toughest question?
7 of the Hardest Interview Questions Ever Asked
- There are infinite black and white dots on a plane.
- Can you tell me the 15 errors in the code you just created?
- How can you drop two eggs the fewest amount of times, without them breaking?
- What has changed in this room since you walked in?
How do you make a quiz night fun?
Here are some tips for hosting a successful trivia night (or afternoon or whatever).
- Find a good venue.
- Decide if you want to have a theme.
- Draw a crowd.
- Decide on the rules before you start!
- Create good questions.
- Keeping score.
- Select an MC for the evening.
- Make it extra special!
How can I make a quiz more interesting?
10 quiz round ideas to make your next Zoom quiz more interesting
- Scavenger hunt. Ask the people taking your quiz to find things from within their house, in a certain time frame.
- Music round.
- Picture round.
- Wipeout round.
- Social media round.
- Video round.
- Numbers round.
- Voices round.
How can I cheat on online test?
How do students cheat during online exams?
- Screen sharing to another computer.
- Using advanced electronic devices.
- Keeping notes on smartphones and using mobile apps.
- Faking identities to get third-party assistance.
How do you cheat on MCQ exams?
All of the Above – how to cheat Multiple Choice questions
- Skip the hard questions, mark them with a cross, and go back to them.
- If in doubt choose ‘C’, poor questions designers do not truly randomise the right options and have a bias towards ‘C’.
- If in doubt choose the ‘longest option’.
What is the first thing in world?
Some scientists estimate that ‘life’ began on our planet as early as four billion years ago. And the first living things were simple, single-celled, micro-organisms called prokaryotes (they lacked a cell membrane and a cell nucleus).