Table of Contents
What are the 7 Last Words of God?
- 1.1 1. Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
- 1.2 2. Today you will be with me in paradise.
- 1.3 3. Woman, behold, thy son! Behold, thy mother!
- 1.4 4. My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
- 1.5 5. I thirst.
- 1.6 6. It is finished.
- 1.7 7. Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.
How does Jesus save the lost?
When Jesus was describing His purpose in Luke 19:10 (NKJV), he chose words filled with great wealth and victory for our lives. He said: “For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.” Note the choice of words, save that which was lost.
Can a lost soul be saved?
A dead soul is as a sleeping soul, inert. But the sleeping soul can be revived. Though different from traditional Christian teachings on souls (that the lost will burn eternally in Hell, or whatnot), the resulting conclusion is the same: Some souls are lost eternally, never to be saved/never to reach the Light(God).
How do you know if you lost your soul?
Common signs that you’ve experienced Soul Loss include anxiety, depression, emotional numbness, loneliness, emptiness, chronic fatigue, feelings of hopelessness, boredom, and profound dissatisfaction with life.
How can you get your soul back?
Here are some Soul Retrieval and Ensoulment practices you can try by yourself:
- Meditation and visualization journeys. Using the power of the imagination, you can create more inner wholeness and call back lost parts of yourself.
- Work with your inner archetypes.
- Entering altered states of consciousness.
What is the 7th last word of Jesus?
When Jesus had received the wine, he said, “It is finished;” and he bowed his head and handed over the spirit. (Gospel of John 19:30). THE SEVENTH WORD. Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commend my spirit.” (Gospel of Luke 23:46).
What you do not bring forth will destroy you?
“If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.”