Table of Contents
- 1 What are the names of 8 gates of Jannah?
- 2 What are the doors of Jannah called?
- 3 What are the name of Seven Heaven?
- 4 What are the different names of jahannam?
- 5 Who is the angel of paradise?
- 6 What does 7 heavens mean in Islam?
- 7 What are the names of hellfire?
- 8 Which fruit is called fruit of paradise?
- 9 What’s the most delicious fruit?
- 10 What are the 7 layers of Jannah?
- 11 Is tattoos haram in Islam?
What are the names of 8 gates of Jannah?
Baab As-Salaat. Getty Images / Tareq Saifur Rahman.
What are the doors of Jannah called?
Gates of Jannah: Baab As-Sadaqah: Jannah Doors opened to those who frequently gave to charity. Baab Ar-Rayyaan: For those who fasting (siyam). Baab Al-Hajj: For Muslims who participated in the Hajj (annual pilgrimage to Mecca)
What are the name of Seven Heaven?
According to some Puranas, the Brahmanda is divided into fourteen worlds. Seven are upper worlds, Bhuloka (the Earth), Bhuvarloka, Svarloka, Maharloka, Janarloka, Tapoloka and Satyaloka, and seven are lower worlds, Atala, Vitala, Sutala, Talatala, Mahatala, Rasatala and Patala.
What are the different names of jahannam?
In the Quran, Jahannam is also referred as “the fire” (النار, al-nar), “blazing fire” ( جحيم, jaheem), “that which breaks to pieces” ( حطمة hutamah), “the abyss” ( هاوية, haawiyah), “the blaze” ( سعير, sa’eer), Saqar سقر, also the names of different gates to hell.
Who is the angel of paradise?
The angel Ridwan is known as the angel of paradise in Islam. Muslims recognize Ridwan as an archangel. Ridwan is in charge of maintaining Jannah (paradise or heaven). People sometimes ask for Ridwan’s help to be faithful to Allah (God) and his teachings, in the hope that they will earn a place in paradise.
What does 7 heavens mean in Islam?
Islamic scholars and commentators have narrated some clarifications regarding ‘seven heavens’ (towards which indication are made in the Holy Qur’an also). 1. Here by seven is meant to be multiplication (to be more). It means that He has created many heavens, i.e. He has created a number of times.
What are the names of hellfire?
- bottomless pit.
- everlasting fire.
- fire and brimstone.
Which fruit is called fruit of paradise?
Both the Arabic name for pomegranate (rumman) and the Hebrew name (rimmon) are reported to originate as “fruit of paradise,” which provides abundant demonstration of its appreciation in these cultures.
What’s the most delicious fruit?
Top 10 Most Delicious and Tastiest Fruits in the World
- Mango. “The king of the fruits,” mango is one of the most popular, nutritionally rich fruits with unique flavor, fragrance, taste, and heath promoting qualities.
What are the 7 layers of Jannah?
Layers of Jannah
- Firdaws – The Highest Gardens of Paradise (al-Kahf, Al-Mu’minoon)
- Dār al-maqāmah – The Home (Fāṭir)
- Jannatul Aliyah (suras Haqqah, Ghashiyah)
- Dār al-salām – Home of Peace (Yūnus, Al-An’am)
- Dār al-Ākhirah – The Home in the Hereafter (al-‘Ankabūt)
Is tattoos haram in Islam?
For those who aren’t aware, tattoos are considered haram (forbidden) in Islam. There is no specific Islamic verse outlining this point but many people believe wudu (the purification ritual) cannot be completed if you have a tattoo on your body. Hence, you can never pray.